General English courses are for adults who want to work in a small group with a maximum of 5 students to improve speaking and listening ability in English for work, travel or fun. A small group with only 5 students or less means you can practise English conversation naturally and participate fully in every activity. Small groups give you more teacher time as well as more confidence and opportunity to speak in English.
What to expect:
- discuss a wide range of topics relevant to contemporary life and society
- develop your general English vocabulary so you can express yourself precisely and confidently in a variety of situations
- listen to and watch different types of media
- read various articles so you can extend your knowledge of Scottish and British culture
- review common grammar problems and extend grammar knowledge
- improve pronunciation and spoken fluency